Re: ${i:r}-question

On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 18:32:16 +0200 (CEST),  wrote:

>Hi,
>
> I am currently wrting a little shell script, which encapsulates the
> new "arepack" addition of atool-0.31.0 (nice tool! use it! :O))).

Sorry no answer to your query but :-

Presumably:-

Atool - Script for managing file archives
atool manages file archives (tar, tar+gzip, zip, etc). 'aunpack' extracts files from an archive,
andt overcomes the dreaded "multiple files in archive root" problem by first extracting to a unique
subdirectory, and then moving back the files if possible. aunpack also prevents local files from
being overwritten by mistake. Other commands provided are apack (for creating archives), als (for
listing files in archives), and acat (for extracting files to stdout).

Can't see where you'd use it?

--
zzapper
Success for Techies and Vim,Zsh tips