Re: ulimit "command not found" when run from a script on NetBSD

On Sep 20,  8:39pm, Andrey Borzenkov wrote:
} Subject: Re: ulimit "command not found" when run from a script on NetBSD
} On Tuesday 20 September 2005 19:57, Bart Schaefer wrote:
} > Longer-term, the developers need to get the equivalent of that into
} > the (auto-generated) Src/bltinmods.list file.
}
} what's the point of having it as module then?

I never understood why it was made into a module in the first place.
It's static-linked into the main binary so it's not like it's keeping
down the size of the executable.

On the assumption, however, that there was a reason for it (and not
just "because we can"), autoloading ulimit in POSIX mode is needed.
Ideally limit and unlimit would remain disabled unless explicitly
asked for, but that might be more difficult.