Re: Looks like "zpty -r" is adding 0x0d characters...

    Hi Bart :)

 * Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> dixit:
> } and things like onlcr were deactivated (any translation, for that
> } matter) since the pty is treated like a file more than like a tty.
>
> But the whole point is that it's NOT treated like a file, especially
> by the process running on the "slave" side.

    But it's treated like a file on the master side (well, sort of),
especially with "zpty", that's why I didn't even think about
translation problems.

> }     That's a bit difficult, because the command I'm running doesn't
> } deal with the tty in any way, it just prints output (but for some
> } errors it goes interactive, that's why I need zpty in my wrapper).
>
> Remember that the command passed to zpty is run as if with eval, and
> zsh already has a mechanism for controlling the stty settings of an
> individual command.
>
>     zpty cdda2wav STTY=-onlcr cdda2wav -v toc,sectors -J -H

    I forgot about STTY parameter, sorry O:) And I didn't noticed, in
the zpty info page, that the parameters were run as in an eval
command, sorry again O:)

    Thanks for the help, Bart. You're really great :) If you keep on
answering my questions I won't owe you a few be^H^Hlight drinks, but
a house XD

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado

It's my PC and I'll cry if I want to...