Re: How to "STTY" when "setopt nointeractive"?

    Hi Bart :)

 * Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> dixit:
> On Oct 19,  9:33pm, DervishD wrote:
> } I took a look at the source code, just in case, but I didn't
> } discovered any hint about STTY and INTERACTIVE relations.
> It's actually not scripts/interactive, it's that STTY only applies
> to the foreground job process leader

    Ah, that's ok then :) I just didn't imagine that the entire thing
had to do with process groups instead of just an option. My fault O:)

    Thanks a lot for the explanation, Bart :)

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado

It's my PC and I'll cry if I want to...