Re: Simple Tip of the Day

On Sat, 3 Dec 2005 23:08:34 +0100,  wrote:

>> BTW couldn't get this to work, what do I need to do?
>
>% zsh -f
>% setopt autopushd
>% autoload -U compinit
>% compinit
>% cd /
>% cd /tmp
>% cd ~-<tab>
>0 -- /home/mikaelh
>1 -- /

cd ~-<TAB> then type number of directory to cd to it!!!

Superkool,

but when I put this in my .zshenv it asks

ignore insecure directories and files and continue [ny]?
compinit: initialization aborted

how do I get it to default to y and what does insecure in this context mean?

--
zzapper
Success for Techies and Vim,Zsh tips