The "-g" option in compctl doesn't insert correctly

    Hi all :)

    Yes, I know, compctl is deprecated and I should use compsys, but
anyway by now I will keep using compctl...

    $ print /example/dir/*(.x:t)
    one two three four five six
    $ compctl -g '/example/dir/*(.x:t)' example
    $ example <TAB><TAB>
    $ example two<CURSOR IS HERE>

    Now, if I press <ENTER> the completion is accepted but the cursor
doesn't move on to allow for more completions. If I remove the ":t"
modifier, then all works ok. But, curiously enough, if the compctl
command is "compctl -s '/example/dir/*(.x:t)' example", then IT WORKS
TOO, so the problem seems to be related to "-g" and ":" modifiers.

    What am I doing wrong? Am I supposed to not messing with "-g"
results using modifiers?

    This is not an issue, because I can use "-s" instead, but I'm
curious anyway...

    Thanks a lot in advance :)

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado

It's my PC and I'll cry if I want to...