Re: su to root leaves me with the users history in zsh

On Mon, Apr 10, 2006 at 08:47:46PM -0400, Angelina Carlton wrote:
> I am not having much luck with google so I am wondering if this is
> normal behaviour for zsh

This is the normal behavior for *sudo*.  See sudo's -H option if you'd
prefer to have it set the target user's HOME variable.  Alternately, add
code to your personal .zshrc file to check the UID and set a different
history file when you're root.

..wayne..