Re: completion for man

> Starting from 'zsh -f' you need the following:
Thanks!  Great, now it's showing me the sections.

> You can even do:
> zstyle ':completion:*:manuals.(^1*)' insert-sections true
>
> ...to add the section number for all sections but section number one.
Hm, that part doesn't seem to work...

condor:~>man 2 <TAB>
interactive: []
- manual page, section 1 -
\[                                3ddesk                                  3ddeskd
411toppm                          822-date                                a2p
a2ping                            a2ps                                    a52dec
a5booklet                         aa3d                                    aaflip

Shouldn't it be listing only pages out of section 2 here?

Thanks,
 Andy.

--
 When you become obsessed with the enemy, you become the enemy.