ZIRC - The 100% Zsh IRC client - a few updates

Greetings!

I've recently stumbled upon an earlier post on this list by Andrew
Ruder, and since I spend 90% of my time on the shell, I figured I'll
give ZIRC a try: it works like a charm. And yes, before you ask, I'm
weird/stupid/etc (appropriate word to be underlined) to use it as my
main IRC client at work.

However, it did miss a few little features, so I took the liberty of
adding a few commands I found myself using a lot (op, deop, voice,
devoice, kick, who, whois and names for now).

My modified version is available from
http://bonehunter.rulez.org/~algernon/bzr/zirc/, which is also a bzr
branch, and can be pulled from.

In the coming days, I might be adding some more things, as the need pops up.

Oh... and sorry for not responding in the original thread - I wasn't
subscribed at the time.

--
Gergely Nagy