Re: Remarks on Alex Polite's color names

On 7/4/06, Phil Pennock <phil.pennock@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2006-07-04 at 00:17 -0700, Bart Schaefer wrote:
> [Why are none of Alex's messages in the zsh-users archive, even though
> all the messages that reference them are there?  The original one is in
> gmane, marked as expiring on July 17, but none of the followups.]

I'm using gmail for  most lists.  Kind of ironic that gmail sets that header considering their own policy of refusing to allow users to make mass removals.

As to the colors that was just something I cut and paste from from the net. Thanks for the clarifications.

alex

--
Alex Polite
http://flosspick.org - finding the right open source