autocompletion of file url's

I've started using subversion a bit recently and it annoys the hell out
of me when you have to specify repositories etc with file urls since
autocompletion doesn't work. e.g.

svn import tmp/myproject file:///path/to/my/svn/repo

i'd like to be able to type:

svn import tmp/myproject file:///p<tab>
to autocomplete to:
svn import tmp/myproject file:///path

and so on like this:

svn import tmp/myproject file:///path/t<tab>
completes to:
svn import tmp/myproject file:///path/to

I have no idea where to start with zshcompsys and writing
commands/functions to my .zshrc file, so any help would be much appreciated.

Kind regards
Nathan