Feature-request

Not sure if this is the right place, so just correct me please

1. shift+tabbing to cycle in reverse order, i.e some sort of reverse tabbing.

2. Some shortcut to delete till the last punctuation mark. For example, ctrl+W deletes till the last space, I want something that will delete till the last '-' '/' or any other punctuation mark.
Example:
cd /etc/X11/xtrong_ >> Now in this situatio I want a shortcut to delete only 'Xtrong'. POssible? If not please consider it as a feature request.

Thanks!