Re: Where PATH is set

Hi Chris:

If you want, you can have my system administrator:

% print $ZSH_VERSION
3.0.8

When I compiled 4.2.5, ours hid the compiler.

/etc/zshenv makes the most sense, but they should also be appending or
prepending directories as you point out.

The only real solution to such 'political' problems is to buy your own
computer and be your own system administrator. Unfortunately, this did
not result in a factor of 3 pay increase.

If you want the job done right, you have to do it yourself I am afraid,
unless, unlike me, you work at a real university, instead of DIYU.

Bill