Renaming thingy

Hi,

 I have a directory tree with different directories
 on different levels.
 There are files scattered around there, some of then
 are named *.JPG.
 I want to rename them, starting at the root of that tree
 to *.jpg.
 Furthermore some of the directories contain spaces in
 their names. I want to replace the spaces by underscores.

 Is there a compact way to accomplish this with zsh?

 Thanks a lot for any helpful hint in advance!
 Keep zshing!
 mcc