Re: Calling a zle widget from a function

On Tue 12.Jun.07 18:51, Peter Stephenson wrote:
You can delete any existing scheduled job with something like:

sched | while read line; do
 if [[ $line = *clear-zle-screen* ]]; then
   sched -${line%% *}
 fi
done

Great, doing this in precmd works as expected.

(It would be nice if sched provided an array to access scheduled events
but it doesn't.  That's an easy tweak I may look at.)

Sure, that'd be nice to make the above code look much cleaner. I'm sure there'd be plenty of other uses for this array than just removing elements, too.

Thank you very much once again. Cheers.

--
redondos