Re: incr. search: skip duplicates on the same history event

On Jun 16,  8:31pm, Frank Terbeck wrote:
}
} Now, the idea is to after searching backwards for the first time
} (^Rmake), hitting ^R again, to go further backwards should ignore any
} other occurrences of 'make' in the current history event and jump
} directly to the next history event containing 'make' ('make depend')
} in the example above.