Re: [OT] Re: pretty easy thing but too hard for me! (random array element)

> It's called "reply-to munging", a topic that arises so frequently in
> mailing lists that there should be an adage about it (such as Goldwin's
> law). Let's please not get into pointless, endless arguments. :-)

I agree.  I didn't know talking about this was like talking about
top-posting.  I take it back.  Forget I even mentioned anything to do
with the reply to stuff (although it is annoying.)

--
-fREW

Q: Why is this email 5 sentences or less?
A: http://five.sentenc.es