Re: cygwin zsh problem w/ latest install -- _path_files:569:

On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 14:15:35 -0700
"sam reckoner" <sam.reckoner@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just ran setup and it installed/updated the latest zsh. However, I get
>
> _path_files:569: command not found
>
> whenever I do completion on any command.

It's either not finding it in your function search path, or it's not marked
for autoload (the first problem will lead to the second for completion
functions).  Try removing ~/.zcompdump as a first attempt and restarting;
if that doesn't work see if the variable fpath has been altered to a
set of directories that doesn't include _path_files.

.