Re: nohup dies

Hi Pau:

I've not run into this problem using any version of zsh, so I can't advise, but in general I find it is much more robust to start a screen session, issue the command, and detatch the screen.

You didn't say what your OS is, but OS X and linux come with screen by default, and I think you can install it on anything zsh would run on.

Bill

On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 22:38:48 +0200