Re: nohup dies

Hi Bill,

thanks for the answer.

By the way, I meant

>     nohup cat ./input | ~pau/executables/NB4_NoPN > diagnostic&

when I wrote

>      cat ./input | ~pau/executables/NB4_NoPN > diagnostic&

!

Yes, I am thinking of screen... I used it a lot in the past but I
stopped because it'd screw up my mutt colour scheme and I never could
fix that...

The OS of the cluster is Debian GNU/Linux etch.

If you knew how long I have needed to realise about this! I was
hunting fictitious bugs in my code...

sigh...

thanks,

Pau