Re: old or new style completion?

On Sat, Sep 29, 2007 at 11:36:27PM +1200, Atom Smasher wrote:
> i've got a verbose copy defined as an alias in my ~/.zshrc:
>  alias cpv="rsync -phb --backup-dir=/tmp/rsync -e /dev/null --progress --"
[...]

The completion system will complete according to the expanded
text of the alias. Here, it will complete a rsync command using
the _rsync completion function.

Above it doesn't work as you'd expect because of the "--" that
seems to confuse the completion widget.

So it would seem to be a bug in the _rsync completion function.

If you ommit the "--", it seems to work OK.

Cheers,
Stéphane