Re: Tru64 5.1 and unresolved externals when building modules

I noticed the 'test' target in the makefile and invoked it.  All test
seem to run successfully so I tried installing it.  It appears to be
working OK.  I just thought something was broken when it complained
about all of those unresolved symbols.

The man page for ld mentions "-expect_unresolved <pattern>" which
turns off the error messages for any unresolved symbols matching the
specified shell pattern.  I added "-expect_unresolved '*'" to
DLLDFLAGS and it builds quietly.

--
tom_p
http://nbpfaus.net/~pfau/