Re: command-cancellation with #

On 2007-12-20 Dan Nelson wrote:

> In the last episode (Dec 20), Micah Elliott said:
> > On 2007-12-20 Mikael Magnusson wrote:
> > > setopt interactivecomments
> >
> > Is there some way I could have discovered that?  I don't see it in
> > zshall(1).  I do see that it (and a few others) are set now by
> > running 'setopt', but it would be nice to know what all the available
> > options are (which aren't in the manpage).
>
> people on the list like to use the lowercased non-delimited
> form of setopts, but the manpage referes to them in caps and
> with underscores.  So it would be under INTERACTIVE_COMMENTS,
> but you might not have found it anyway, since the description
> is pretty short:
>
>        INTERACTIVE_COMMENTS (-k) <K> <S>
>               Allow comments even in interactive shells.

Thanks guys for all the tips!  Maybe the quick-n-dirtiest way I
see is simply "setopt <tab>" to view the list of availables.
I'll be wary of the _s in options.  Cool to be able to bind
custom functions, too.  I'll also have to look into the
"pushing".  Lots of experimenting to do!

--
                          |V|icah |- lliott
mde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx            <><             http://MicahElliott.com
PGP: 0x7C07CBF0          ICQ: 369060435      Linux/Ubuntu: 417195/12440
HackerKey: v4sw6YUPCJhw5ln5pr7OPck2ma9u8Lw3m5l6Ui2e7t3b8LDMOen6a3XsMRr5