Re: command-cancellation with #

On Friday 2007-12-21 05:14 +1100, Micah Elliott output:
:Is there some way I could have discovered that?  I don't see it
:in zshall(1).  I do see that it (and a few others) are set now by
:running 'setopt', but it would be nice to know what all the
:available options are (which aren't in the manpage).

As your other post mentions, ``setopt <TAB>'', or

% setopt kshoptionprint
% setopt

will list all the options and their states.  And they should all
be in the man page.

Regards,
Geoff