Re: Phil's prompt is not working when LANG is set to UTF-8

Wael Nasreddine wrote:
> Peter I couldn't install Fedora because it doesn't work with LVM over
> DM-Crypt, have you tried my environment ??

No, it seems unlikely I'm going to have time for that sort of
time-consuming procedure which is any case speculative.  It seems like
the next step is understanding the implications of Andrei's findings
since he's already narrowed it down.  I don't currently know anything
about the system he's talking about.