Re: Editing history stack during runtime?

On Sat, Mar 1, 2008 at 1:59 PM, Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  "The history accumulated since I logged in" *includes* the history
>  read from the history file at shell startup.  There's no way to pick
>  out only what happened after that; it's all in the same stack, with
>  the oldest stuff falling off one end and the latest stuff added to
>  the other.

Hmm, now that I think about it, this _does_ make sense. Matter of fact,
nothing else would. I will probably try and hack something together that
uses a custom variable to store invocation time of the shell and then
parses out everything on the stack that is older than this time.

Thanks :)
Richard