Re: do not interpret special characters

On Mar 6,  2:52pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
} Subject: Re: do not interpret special characters
}
} On Mon, 3 Mar 2008 09:48:47 +0100
} Eric Smith <Eric.Smith@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
} > How do I temporarily set zsh not to interpret and ~ < characters
} > on the command line but to pass them directly to my script?
} > (for now I - tediously -  use backslash)
}
} You can alter the line in accept-line,

Another possibility is to play around with something similar to the
url-quote-magic widget that's included in the zsh distribution,
which replaces self-insert with a new widget that quotes various
characters based on context.