Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: PostgreSQL completion
- X-seq: zsh-users 12683
- From: "Richard Hartmann" <richih.mailinglist@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: "Chris Ross" <cross+zsh@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: PostgreSQL completion
- Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 19:08:57 +0100
- Cc: zsh-users@xxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=A4r2XeBrn1ZMOrYtfvBO6uVaycBHW7bep1rY8sIE/bI=; b=FiD9s31AMt7Q1CQVPuTs85WWgEi9hzM1s+TFiuQpYemQrasb/o3XoBokOoqlGTz8DLYB9QQI70O/YSFvXtah8uARkODxiet6pepwMFe0mSNRzSUjR5BuvkQ69vsTGDyHHgbVFdftrtRhoDRsAjVqbSQUTGVuHpRzVe6SVu9KfOY=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=uGU7uVASHoZ24KCTJmgdVEWJVZ6GVpWw2o7balEVLwVoG08rqb5iO++QEpTr8bWF9ICxhRPiuAWOowqmJ4h5RbChaHGGnD/NtxkC9QpUFvR+1x8FqUWtIR/uk8mNmDdD+exw4iGgehuHX8OGxHsslR0kPtmnvgJkJdGywipRQ04=
- In-reply-to: <37A35F81-842A-48BF-8EC5-7F19DD3E9EBF@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-users-help@xxxxxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <37A35F81-842A-48BF-8EC5-7F19DD3E9EBF@xxxxxxxxxx>
On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 4:21 AM, Chris Ross <cross+zsh@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> And, it has lots of cool stuff in it. Sadly, I appear to have
> forgotten enough about how to engineer the completion goo in zsh that
> I don't know how to *use* it. I'm running zsh 4.2, or 4.3 (different
> on different machines), and postgres 8.2.
Try saving that file into
and rehashing (no idea if you need to do more, sorry).
As the completion is not in my Debian install, perhaps it would make
sense to add it?
Somewhat related: I have noticed quite
> Is there either a more up-to-date completion set for postgres
> command-line tools, and/or could someone give me a hand getting the
> content in that post to work for me?
> - Chris
Messages sorted by: