Re: detach a process and bring into GNU screen

On Apr 21,  9:22pm, Alexy Khrabrov wrote:
}
} Forgetting running naked grep in nohup with stdout redirected to a
} file, I wonder whether zsh can help me to put the process into
} background, detach it somehow, and reattach in a GNU screen window?

Zsh can't help you directly with this, but there's a program named
"retty" ( http://pasky.or.cz/~pasky/dev/retty/ ) which does something
of the sort.  See the list of bugs on that page for some reasons why
shells generally don't attempt to support this.