Re: Problem with zkbd

On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 11:06 PM, Bart Schaefer
<schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Zsh is not alone in this,
> although zsh's error message is more cryptic:

> bash: cannot create temp file for here document: Permission denied

May I suggest changing the error message to be more verbose?
Verbose errors are good :)

Thanks,
Richard

PS: If you guys want, I can create patches for those 'please
provide a more verbose error message' suggestions. I just
think it is less work for both sides if I don't. If you prefer patches
please let me know & I will be happy to comply.