Manual Improvement Suggestion

Re: ZSH Manual version: Version 4.3.6,  Updated April 2, 2008

I was confused when I saw: (on document page: 57 (pdf reader page 59) the
following:

--------------

	ls *.*~(lex|parse).[ch](^D^l1)

lists all files having a link count of one whose names contain a dot (but not those starting with a dot, since GLOB_DOTS is explicitly switched off).....

This was because I thought the negation operator ^  had to be used for each qualifier individually and there was  ^D  and ^l1    (which I took to be "a link count of not 1".

But, I noticed that on document page 56 ((pdf reader page 58), in the definition of the ^ operator simply says:

---
^ negates all qualifiers following it
---

Even though this is a little change, I belive that it would help future generations of zsh beginners.

^ Toggles between negating all qualifiers following it

Regards,
  d. henman