Re: parse error in process substitution

On Nov 6,  4:02pm, Louis-David Mitterrand wrote:
} Subject: parse error in process substitution
}
} 	zsh: parse error in process substitution

Because <(...) isn't really a parse element all by itself, so zsh is
trying to parse "(...),red," as a word, and not succeeding.

Note that the zsh documentation says that "<(...)" becomes a separate
command word -- this has been discussed before, check list archives --
so even if it were parsed successfully your command would receive the
two arguments /dev/fd/11 ,red, not the single argument /dev/fd/11,red,
(for example).

} Plus my terminal becomes all slow an treacly after that.

I don't know what might cause anything matching that description.