Re: auto-completion with exact match

On Sat, Nov 22, 2008 at 6:44 PM, RÃmi PrÃvost <remi@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Yep, I unset it and it's working as expected. Thank you very much!
>
> - RÃmi

Hi, I have similar problem but RECEXACT dont solved it. The problems
only happen with rm...

If I have two dirs or files names 'wine' and 'winet' and type 'rm -rf
win' and hit tab it complete to wine if I hit tab one more time it
complete to winet but if I hit tab again it dont go back to wine or to
win.

But if any other program ln, touch, ls... on the second tab hit I get a:

---- files
wine/   winet/

And can cycle between wine and winet.

That happened only on recent versions (I'm using 4.3.9) and I dont
changed my zshrc.

Someone know what is wrong?

--
ÂDans la vie, rien n'est à craindre, tout est à comprendreÂ
Marie Sklodowska Curie.