Re: auto-completion with exact match

On Sun, Nov 23, 2008 at 2:52 AM, Bart Schaefer
<schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Does this only happen with "-rf" or is it independent of options to rm?
Independent. The same behavior without -rf

> % ln <ctrl-x>h
Produce a list of options to complete like ls. With and without a
start arg (e.g. with 'ln win' I get a list 'wine winet' and can cycle
between the options)

> % rm <ctrl-x>h
Without any arg it produce a identical output like ln and ls (I list
of all files/dirs) but with args (e.g. 'rm win') the result is
different of ln and ls (it complete to wine and on next hit winet
without a list of options to cycle)

Thanks,
Kazuo Teramoto

--
ÂDans la vie, rien n'est à craindre, tout est à comprendreÂ
Marie Sklodowska Curie.