Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: completion.so segfaulting - debugging options?
- X-seq: zsh-users 13834
- From: Andrey Borzenkov <arvidjaar@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: zsh-users@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: completion.so segfaulting - debugging options?
- Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 06:52:39 +0300
- Cc: kba <unixprog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:from:to:subject:date :user-agent:cc:references:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:message-id; bh=IyJ3tVsAX7o6d3J2GTR8gN7kPF11Myk/ynFocHCM9Xo=; b=RFm7grcJZ1VUwG4jdR6dg54/HBJBCKJSAnDFVBgwfO8231YWtABmyoW8+UMH11OfA4 E+NOrW71nMGGIsObnWXwE0ACQzwbOAwfUjSwt7M4u7hXHpe6XvaEPDQnhzjZiIX6JJX2 uz4s7S9ENpregm5Jq29Tb+WNw0nREBNhZ/nyc=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=from:to:subject:date:user-agent:cc:references:in-reply-to :mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:message-id; b=ni/sZ8lg7IJxP8vdJG3gI/LuWBpzoCYDGv7A3UHMXn5xz51LU8TwWPLdlp/VEO34j6 S+XfQL8pTt4mYtBZOBnKQ4oQS9mtCD47m6nP29eVgWEwWt+o3czHedhTP8PS/QQiVV7i cycsbQTjn2666sC42S3mpSnG3X6yHW3xAKaqI=
- In-reply-to: <20090213000726.GB27227@zoidberg>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-users-help@xxxxxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <20090213000726.GB27227@zoidberg>
On 13 of February 2009 03:07:26 kba wrote:
> The problem is that somewhere in all the setopts and zstyles I have
> introduced a bug that leads to zsh segfaulting during completion in
> certain conditions I can't reproduce properly.
> Now I know, that this is no good bug reporting, so I wanted to know
> if there are any options/settings I might try to narrow the problem
> down myself and find the cause for it.
Your best bet is to find a reliable way to reproduce it and post to zsh-
workers. Also try using current CVS version, there were same crash
fixes. But again, unless you can reproduce this bug at will, you never
know whether this is fixed or not.
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.
Messages sorted by: