Re: completion.so segfaulting - debugging options?

On 13 of February 2009 03:07:26 kba wrote:
[...]
> The problem is that somewhere in all the setopts and zstyles I have
> introduced a bug that leads to zsh segfaulting during completion in
> certain conditions I can't reproduce properly.
[...]
> Now I know, that this is no good bug reporting, so I wanted to know
> if there are any options/settings I might try to narrow the problem
> down myself and find the cause for it.

Your best bet is to find a reliable way to reproduce it and post to zsh-
workers. Also try using current CVS version, there were same crash
fixes. But again, unless you can reproduce this bug at will, you never
know whether this is fixed or not.