Re: completion.so segfaulting - debugging options?

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 06:52:39AM +0300, Andrey Borzenkov wrote:
> Your best bet is to find a reliable way to reproduce it and post to zsh-
> workers. Also try using current CVS version, there were same crash
> fixes. But again, unless you can reproduce this bug at will, you never
> know whether this is fixed or not.

Just in case someone has the same problem and stumbles over this post:

I just read this thread [1] about zsh crashing when 'interactive' is set
as a menu-completion option. That was my problem too, apparently. I just
compiled zsh from CVS as you proposed and so far and the crash didn't
happen again (yet :D)

[1] http://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=35706