Re: Set difference between sets of files

On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 21:00, Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Another way is this:
>
> Â Âcd backup
> Â Ârm -f **/*(.e:'[[ ! -f ../master/$REPLY ]]':)

Thank you! This is, in fact, what I've been trying to achieve (also, some of
the other stuff went straight over my head).

For the benefit of silent and future readers I will note that, looking for
further insights into the above code, I found the following useful article:
http://www.linux-mag.com/id/2126 (use BugMeNot if they bug you).

Thank you both for replying. I needed the above for a FLAC to MP3 conversion
script I'm working on, which can be found at
http://github.com/itai/flac2lossy/ .

- Itai

--
All nationalists have the power of not seeing resemblances between
similar sets of facts.