Re: matlab-history-beginning-search-backward

Thank you Peter,

I amended the widget slightly. With this version the searched pattern is shown again when you search-forward beyond the first match. As far as I can tell that is how history works in Matlab and Fish.

Attached for users who also like this behavior.

Best wishes,

Guido