Re: Encrypting history?

Guido van Steen <gvsteen <at> yahoo.com> writes:

> Hi Lloyd,
>
> With respect to the list of commands issued during
> the current session, could you not use "fc -l" to detect the current
> history line at login?

Thank you. I forgot about that option to "fc".

Hmm ... actually, shouldn't the command actually be "fc -l -1"?
Since this message might show up in the Courier font, I should
clarify that the first argument is the twelfth letter of the
alphabet preceded by dash, and the second argument is the number
one preceded by dash.

--
 Lloyd Zusman
 ljz@xxxxxxxxxx