Re[2]: Completion of mixed-style paths still doesn't work under Cygwin with 4.3.10-dev-1

On Tue, 12 Jan 2010 18:08:13 +0000 Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxx> wrote:

PS> On Mon, 11 Jan 2010 13:51:34 +0100
PS> Vadim Zeitlin <vz-zsh@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
PS> >  As mentioned before (http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2008-12/msg00105.html)
PS> > completion of mixed-style paths (e.g. "c:/Win<TAB>") when using new style
PS> > completions stopped to work somewhere between 4.3.4 and 4.3.9 under Cygwin.
PS> > I thought that this message http://www.zsh.org/mla/workers/2009/msg00997.html
PS> > implied that it was fixed but apparently I misunderstood it as after just
PS> > rebuilding zsh from cvs (well, git to be precise, but it does include the
PS> > patch from the message above) I still can't complete paths using drive
PS> > letters.
PS>
PS> It's working fine here just with `zsh -f' and compinit.

 Thanks for testing this but it doesn't work for me even with "zsh -f". If
I run a new shell with "-f" it works initially but as soon as I do
"autoload -U compinit; compinit" it doesn't work any longer.

 I built zsh using "--enable-pcre --enable-multibyte" under Cygwin 1.7.1.
Should I have used different configure options? Or maybe it's 1.7-specific?
Would you have any hints about how could I debug this further?

 Thanks,
VZ