Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: Completion of mixed-style paths still doesn't work under Cygwin with 4.3.10-dev-1
- X-seq: zsh-users 14710
- From: Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxx>
- To: zsh-users@xxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Completion of mixed-style paths still doesn't work under Cygwin with 4.3.10-dev-1
- Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 10:25:54 +0000
- In-reply-to: <E1NUnip-0004ww-QB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: Zsh Users List <zsh-users.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-users-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- Organization: CSR
- References: <E1NUJk8-0007ma-Tg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <20100112180813.17a3c910@news01> <E1NUnip-0004ww-QB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Tue, 12 Jan 2010 21:52:10 +0100
Vadim Zeitlin <vz-zsh@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks for testing this but it doesn't work for me even with "zsh -f". If
> I run a new shell with "-f" it works initially but as soon as I do
> "autoload -U compinit; compinit" it doesn't work any longer.
> I built zsh using "--enable-pcre --enable-multibyte" under Cygwin 1.7.1.
> Should I have used different configure options? Or maybe it's 1.7-specific?
I don't see why any of that would cause problems.
> Would you have any hints about how could I debug this further?
I can't see anything simple, that doesn't involve debugging the completion
code, unless other people can provide data points. I'll try to remember to
have a go at home where the Cygwin set up is a bit different (and I don't
use it as much so I may well not have tried completion after drive
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxx> Software Engineer
Tel: +44 (0)1223 692070 Cambridge Silicon Radio Limited
Churchill House, Cambridge Business Park, Cowley Road, Cambridge, CB4 0WZ, UK
Member of the CSR plc group of companies. CSR plc registered in England and Wales, registered number 4187346, registered office Churchill House, Cambridge Business Park, Cowley Road, Cambridge, CB4 0WZ, United Kingdom
Messages sorted by: