Filename completion and quotes

Hi,

is there a way to make filename completion use double quotes instead of
blackshlash quoting?

Now zsh completion works this way

    touch "my very own file"
    vim my<TAB>        =>     vim my\ very\ own\ file
    vim "my<TAB>       =>     vim "my very own file"

But I would like to get the results double quoted if by default (if quotation
is needed). It should work exactly the other way around:

    touch "my very own file"
    vim my<TAB>        =>     vim "my very own file"
    vim my\ <TAB>      =>     vim my\ very\ own\ file

Is there any way to get zsh to do this. I can't find any hint within the
completion system's documentation.