Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: Zsh autocompletion with no access to a parent directory
- X-seq: zsh-users 15033
- From: Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxx>
- To: zsh-users@xxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Zsh autocompletion with no access to a parent directory
- Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 09:32:51 +0100
- In-reply-to: <04C31B8F-4588-4DA0-93E6-EB175CEFA6F6@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: Zsh Users List <zsh-users.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-users-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- Organization: Cambridge Silicon Radio
- References: <3663DC29-7A8F-4A0C-8262-5FFE701C8E3A@xxxxxxxxxxxx> <20100413174533.5a15043a@news01> <361816B9-75B6-4C88-8BE9-097B33CA2283@xxxxxxxxxxxx> <201004140914.o3E9EPkL009936@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <201004140947.o3E9llgG010201@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <C1A23A01-1F48-4C3B-9232-C44EC0AA7C6F@xxxxxxxxxxxx> <20100423224428.7479faa8@pws-pc> <20100429223850.14143862@pws-pc> <04C31B8F-4588-4DA0-93E6-EB175CEFA6F6@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Thu, 29 Apr 2010 15:14:33 -0700
Matt Wright <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Matt, could you make sure this doesn't break anything? Of course,
> > with code this trivial it's hard to make a mistake. Sob.
> Tried to at work and git-apply hates the patch format. Not sure why.
> Also patch -p0 wouldn't apply it cleanly to the current top-of-git.
It should apply OK to what's in the archive (and does here), but I did
change the previous patch from what I gave you before, so it would be
problematic with anything not under revision control...
Here's a patch against what was in the archive before I started tinkering
with it so it should apply to something older, as well as the new
Member of the CSR plc group of companies. CSR plc registered in England and Wales, registered number 4187346, registered office Churchill House, Cambridge Business Park, Cowley Road, Cambridge, CB4 0WZ, United Kingdom
Messages sorted by: