Re: Context-aware file name completion with preferences

On Sat, May 1, 2010 at 1:51 PM, Mikael Puhakka <mr.progo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Whoah! Thanks for a thorough explanation on how this works!

You're welcome, but I can't really pretend that explanation was all
that thorough.  There's rather a lot of details I'm not going to try
to write out ...

> Is there any other book recommendation for mastering zsh?

No other book, but the online user guide may be helpful (don't let the
2003 date on the front page worry you, it has been updated a bit more
recently than that).

http://zsh.sourceforge.net/Guide/zshguide.html