Re: Problem with "?" symbol

URL Stuff causes problems in umpteen scenarios/shells.
A much simpler solution is to just always quote URL's, i.e.

curl -vvv -k "https://HOST.COM/page/page2/?virtual_serial=101032";

Simple, end of problem, do the same thing with SMB filenames too, while
you're at it.

Bryan

Excerpts from Volodya Khomchak's message of Tue Aug 03 13:26:30 +0100 2010: