Re: Bash-like autocompletition

Am 08/17/2010 08:45 AM, schrieb Frank Terbeck:
Matthias Brandt wrote:
$ ls a<tab>                         #i want the cli only complete
$ ls aa                            #until the first ambigous character.
aaaabcdefg  aabg        aabcdefg   #<- the menu will be shown
Any idea how to configure this?

As a quick-start into compsys, you may want to try this:

    <http://zshwiki.org/home/examples/compquickstart>

It's likely closer to what you want. You can go from there.
Sorry, but this doesn't help me. I've allready read some tutorials about compsys, but I don't get any solution for my specific problem: zsh should only complete until the first ambigous character.

Matthias