Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: Zsh completion question
- X-seq: zsh-users 15545
- From: Matias Graña <matias.alejo@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: "Benjamin R. Haskell" <zsh@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Zsh completion question
- Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 17:52:35 -0300
- Cc: Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, zsh-users@xxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=sCuF8kNmPAzQ149c11GW+VoNV+0Htq0dJdWh/5EWptQ=; b=KKBRwEMtb67sXlHgR5MVysM6HTzU+UMSMiWon2OenGOypD/kxWqyOLVJxene2PdegN xoZZuxzADpED1bs5YJq75mYUSqpjaCZ6vbzgEjfw0at0cVgBkZ464Vx6netmDEFODtKJ dQLc4tTwq0ZeqnXryGxbT4iKAU38UTUiPAF/Y=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=I3QowkhD/8wzU8p2QqDzwEumKKf0/g85VrfR/vx4BxLKzTII66p1xWzXrtvo9X7nFo UOhSYW5qxEZpaXjHfpBAURCJ3k3thlbhTjGt5ATtUx6hbA/s+L4q/RQ8itnn9zUxZrAU ze7y7ayoKJq7LxBIYIG3DtN1PJ9nAvEwhJ4D4=
- In-reply-to: <alpine.LNX.2.01.1011121359290.3583@hp>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: Zsh Users List <zsh-users.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-users-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <AANLkTimDtWUM2-4QK387PRQGh-NaV8K1uHGv_8ocbdtp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <alpine.LNX.2.01.1011121151040.3583@hp> <AANLkTik9ZjkT7brVqS1wa6=yxS1vtkO2JTEncVothnYy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <101112104912.ZM13936@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <alpine.LNX.2.01.1011121359290.3583@hp>
On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 4:09 PM, Benjamin R. Haskell <zsh@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Fri, 12 Nov 2010, Bart Schaefer wrote:
>> On Nov 12, 3:31pm, Matias Graña wrote:
>> } I get the same behaviour. I don't set } zstyle ':completion:*'
>> accept-exact true } anywhere I'm aware of. In fact, zstyle -L
>> ':completion:*' does not } show this setting. And, when I set it to false,
>> behaviour changes, so } it was this option indeed.
>> Check the output of
>> (setopt kshoptionprint; setopt | grep recexact)
> Or, equivalently: set -o | grep recexact
>> The REC_EXACT option determines the default state of the accept-exact
> Thanks for pointing this out. Seems much more likely. I had only
> considered things in (roughly):
> set -o | egrep 'comp|menu|list'
> Looking at things in the completion section of `man zshoptions` would've
> been a better idea.
Yup, I had a line setting recexact (I took my initial .zshrc from
somewhere I can't recall now; I usually don't know which behaviours
are "optable" or not.)
I don't know about the OP, but this thread was really valuable to me.
Messages sorted by: