Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: How to get syntax highlighting working??
- X-seq: zsh-users 15676
- From: Julien Nicoulaud <julien.nicoulaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: Guido van Steen <gvsteen@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: How to get syntax highlighting working??
- Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 19:09:37 +0100
- Cc: zsh-users@xxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:mime-version:received:in-reply-to :references:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=/rUjTfWbIMks7LYM1NiRW3Z2+lI8zncH9DN+3yS66Uk=; b=WZBRn++JU+aq8IkZWfVzVf/5WHmsvK3te6o1naPLeJuyJOZLFT41KYehwP6fsiWu78 uRRhQKVADL7s+ERc16EpSzLjlPPdl801lMpO7QQdqULp/2eiRsXL+Is3oix7JIDMm3Xp oDBxOBSHKJzncXVWlbptcGH4jce9sW+uNj71M=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; b=Nfxy//Ay3nNFoa5O2ExpgpabIDJYyXjRM8oe+97J9eC+Yi6GSJ+Jbwj/hmnodLK1lA 3ivdbpYNDeh8cx8Vf3pef7wsEyjWnEa3OA6RveDIlKw00LLe4SkwHH0YfbZEpN3q4ufY jujLkwtpchwF+UIF/guSUMXdqZk+bEbZRlrKg=
- In-reply-to: <997733.11083.qm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-id: Zsh Users List <zsh-users.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-users-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <997733.11083.qm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
just to say I've created a repository and added everyone who made changes as
It will be easier than tracking the most up-to-date fork of the original
May be you can open an issue here.
2010/12/25 Guido van Steen <gvsteen@xxxxxxxxx>
> Dear fellow Zsh users,
> First of all happy Christmas to all of you!
> Not so long ago there was a discussion on this mailing list on how to
> syntax coloring like it is avaiable in Fish.
> This discussion evolved in some implementations e.g. the one on
> https://gist.github.com/754803 by x-way.
> However, for some reason I cannot get these script running from a simple
> Could someone explain to me how I could get it running from a fresh .zshrc
> Thanks in advance!
> Guido van Steen
Messages sorted by: