Re: How to get syntax highlighting working??

Hi,
just to say I've created a repository and added everyone who made changes as
author: https://github.com/nicoulaj/zsh-syntax-highlighting

It will be easier than tracking the most up-to-date fork of the original
gist :)

May be you can open an issue here.

Cheers,
Julien