Re: How to get syntax highlighting working??

Hi Sorin, we know about it:
https://github.com/nicoulaj/zsh-syntax-highlighting/issues#issue/26 (by the
way, please try to use the project to report issues instead of the
mailing-list, because not all contributors watch it)
 <https://github.com/nicoulaj/zsh-syntax-highlighting/issues#issue/26>We
will try to fix this ASAP.