Re: Documentation change requests

Peter Stephenson <p.w.stephenson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> We often get comments about the documentation being substandard.

Interesting. I don't remember seeing any such comments. In any case, let
me say that I consider Zsh documentation definitely superstandard[1]. ;-)

Of course, anything can be improved, so thank you (and all the others
involved) both for the existing docs and your ongoing pursuit of
improvement.

  ÅtÄpÃn

[1] In terms both absolute and relative compared to other shells and
software in general.